Friday 7 February 2014

7 years 7 days : Reception



Video: Meel Lao
Photo: Afnan Omar
Dress: Ezzati Amira
Suit: Tuan Syed
Make up: Leen Zakaria


Terima kasih Januari, untuk segala rasa sebahagia ini. Couldn't ask for more, Alhamdulillah it has been a great start for my 2014. Hectic, I have to admit that good times fly fast. Should've spend more time on cyber to share the crucial moment, last minute preparations, unexpected accidents and many more but couldn't find any specific time to do so as I just started my internship.

Juggling too many things at once, at my own risk.
I flipped the table, I took the challenge.
"Setiap hari adalah risiko"

Separuh dari azam 2014 aku telah tunaikan, aku janji akan cari masa untuk kongsi semua rasa, benda, segala yang aku hutang di laman ini, untuk setiap kita yang melintasi setiap hidup masing masing. Terima kasih lagi sekali untuk yang selalu doakan dari kecik sampai sebesar ini. Ada masa nanti tulis lagi.

Jumpa lagi nanti!


6 comments:

  1. :) Jangan biarkan habuk menyelubungi blog awin! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel love, joy and happiness is everywhere when I see this. May Allah Blessed you two till Jannah. Amin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moga bahagia itu kekal sampai ke akhir hayat. semoga cinta kalian tetap utuh :) Ingat hutang ini ya, sentiasa tunggu awin update blog. Take care sis <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha terima kasih semua! Inshallah ada lagi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrate awin...Happy for both of u...May all the loves n happiness remains till Jannah..Amin ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for some added admirable post. The abode abroad could anybody get that affectionate of admonition in such an ideal agency of writing? I've a presentation afterwards week, and I'm on the emphasis for such info. wholesale Jewelry

    ReplyDelete